Sofia is supper excited for skating class this year. Last year she decided to sit and watch Alessandra take skating class. She would say: "I already know this stuff, I know how to skate, and I don't need classes". But the whole time she would be impatiently waiting for public skating time. She asked the whole time if it was her turn to get on the ice.
This year Sofia was the one who asked for skating class. She skates 40 min for the class, and over 1 hour of public skating, and does not get off the ice until the zamboni comes out (she is very proud of that). She is so excited for this class and asks all week long how many days for Sunday.
Alessandra said that this year she was not going to take classes because Sofia sat out last year. I told her that Sofia last year could not wait to get in the ice and she was board. So I heard Alessandra ask Sofia: "Sofia, last year what did you do when I was in skating class", Sofia says: "I was bored, you don't want to sit out". After that not another word from Alessandra about not participating , she was right in for the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment