Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Schedule - Camp

This week the girls started the summer schedule: FTK, speech, piano and soccer. Camp on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. They love camp, wake up supper early and gets dressed so they dont miss the bus. Sofia loves pool time and already made several new best friends.

Alessandra on the first day came home very proud showing her bracelet for swimming in the deep end. She told everyone the story that she heard that she could take a swim test and if she passed she would get a swimming bracelet.

Alessandra: "The very nice lady told me about the test, so I was thinking to myself, humm... maybe I should give it a try. Then I swim all the way across the pool and passed the test. But don’t worry mama, because every 10 minutes I rest in the shallow end and I always have a noodle"

PS: Alessandra can not swim enough to be left in the deep end, but she is so determined that some how she fooled the like guard taking the test.

No comments: