Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Graduation - St Bernadette TK Presentation "I am a promise"
I am a promise, I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be.
I can go anywhere that He wants me to go
I can be anything He wants me to be
I can climb the high mountains I can cross the wide sea
I'm a great big promise you see!
I am a promise, I am a possibility
I am a promise with a capital "P"
I am a great big bundle of potentiality
And I am learnin' to hear God's voice
And I am tryin' to make the right choice
I'm a promise to be anything God wants me to be
Anything God wants me to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment