Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wake up angels

8/5/2009-One of these mornings, I was up before the kids, and I wanted to go watch their little faces as they wake up. First I went to Alessandra's room. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. Before she even opened her eyes, she stretched and felt me in her bed. Her first words were: "I had the most wonderful dream that I was a fairy and I was flying around all over my children. Then I lost my beautiful pink shoe..." Where is my camera when I need it?

Then I went to Sofia's room. Most days, Sofia wakes up with the most beautiful smile or she starts to sing in bed. I laid down next to her, she opened her eyes and just smiled. Then she says: “Mommy, you are my best friend.”

What else can I possibly ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading your posts with the girls!! Never Ever stop, it's wonderful!!! I'm a huge fan!