Thursday, July 10, 2008
3rd and 4th day of School
I was so nervous about the kids starting school. I wasn't sure if they were going to like and how they would be around other kids. Apparently they are doing great. July 8th was the kids 1st full day. Before I said good bye, Sofia looks at me and says: "Mama, you go to work". No cries. I loved it! I heard they had a good day. The teacher says that they each do their own activity and don't really cling to each other. Alessandra is more talkative in school and Sofia is the shy one. They play outside and in the water during the day and that is their favorite thing to do. The teacher tells me that they are not very happy when they have to go inside. On Tuesday they walked to the library and the kids did great. At circle time they participate and at nap time there were no problems getting them on their mats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment