Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

We are so delighted!

Todd and I are very fortunate parents to have Sofia and Alessanda. We have a pair of fun, loving and very special little girls. We cant help but fall in love with them more and more every day.
They are both very kissy kids, specially Sofia. Sofia is very empatetic. The other day I hurt my toe and she started to cry. She does not like to see Tood or I hurt, she gets sooo upset.
Alessandra for the past 2 days wants to sleep in her bed and not in her crib. So I leave her in her bed and come back to her room to put her in her crib after she falls asleep. At first I was afraid she would fall off the bed, but I have the monitor in my room and she does not make a peep. When I go back to put her in the crib, she is sleeping still in the same position I left her. I think she likes the bed because it is more confortable.
Sofia got this thing for the song "Ba-ba bblack sheep" sh wants to hear it over and over and over.
They both can count to 20, it is sooo cute. They know most of the letters of the alphabet. Dancing and singing is one of their favorite things to do at this age.
Sofia has 16 teeth. Alessandra has 17 teeth (she has a little extra tooth).
Their birthday party is coming up soon. They've been singing "Happy Birthday" latelly and when you ask how old they are, they say 2 and show you their thumb and index finger.

No comments: